Thank you for your interest in supporting Philile. There are lots of ways to get involved:
One of the great ways you can get involved is by making a financial donation. Should you wish to support Philile initiatives financially please select one of the following sponsorship methods
Account Name: Philile Foundation
Account No: 62352506227
Branch: Melrose Arch
Branch Code: 254 405
Online Giving: click on the logo to make an online donation via Given Gain
All donations to Philile go directly to the running and starting of schools in the different locations.
Philile has been approved as a Public Benefit Organisation for the purposes of section 18A (1)(a) of the Income Tax Act and donations to the organisation will be tax deductible in the hands of the donors in terms of and subject to the limitations prescribed in section 18A of the Act.
If you require an 18A receipt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information: Name of donor, ID number/Company registration number, VAT number, Address,
- Utilising your skills/experience/resources/training/contacts are great ways to support Philile.
- We are looking to develop a database of skills and expertise that could be made available as and when required. If you would like to be added to this, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details, skills/experience/resource/contact to offer.
- We’d love to hear from you
- Financial advisor to offer pro-bono time and skill to our staff
- Dietician to advise on our menu
- Qualified and experienced teachers to join our mentor program; help develop and encourage our staff
- Who in your world of work, family and friends could you tell about Philile and encourage to get involved using their skills/finances/contacts?
- Does your work place have a CSI project that they donate to; could you recommend Philile?
Organise a fundraiser – grab some friends– here are some ideas from past fundraising events people have had to get you thinking:
- Produce and sell mugs with artwork by the Philile children on; profits go to Philile
- Host a dinner and ask your guests to donate what they would normally spend on a meal out to Philile
- Give up buying your morning coffee and donate what you save to Philile
- Co-ordinate a Golf Day
- Host a fundraiser